Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Thank you everyone for all of your creative ideas!  Everyone is so creative, and I enjoy looking at all of the crafts!

Let's take a look at a few from last week!

Look at this wonderful headboard made by Amanda over at The Penny Paylor!  And yes, I said she made it herself!  Stop over and let her know what a great job she did.


Now in the spirit of fall let's look at the wonderful topiary from The Autocrat!  Don't you just love this? I do!


We can't forget about Halloween, so look at this wonderful Witch's hat over at Craftify It!


Thank you all again for joining my party!

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday?  I know I am!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...



Get your craft on Thurs.







12 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Neat stuff and a lot of talent!!

XO,
Janie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Leanne said...

I love that headboard. Thanks for hosting.

Jenny @ Embellishing Life said...

Thanks for hosting! I'm so excited to get in on this. I'm a new follower, too!
http://embellishinglifeeveryday.blogspot.com

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Thanks for hosting another fantastic party, Lori!

the cape on the corner said...

ack, i tried 5 times to link up and my picture isn't showing. bizarre, since it's worked all week long. i tried cropping, thinking that was it. oh well. my tagline is intriguing, maybe people will stop over anyway! thanks for hosting.

The Tablescaper said...

Thanks for hosting. I have to laugh, it must be pump,in topiary time - orange or white.

- The Tablescaper

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting again! I can't wait to check out all of the great links!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Yay! Thanks for the feature! Thanks for hosting too! :)

Sharon@KeenInspirations said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! If I had a porch, I'd make one of those pumpkin Topiaries!
Enjoy the rest of the week!

Anonymous said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.
Keep working ,great job!

Anonymous said...

Howdy

I loved this writing in your forum,I do not know if you apreciate Poker, I wrote this post to see if there is somebody that can give me a hand, cause I found a no deposit poker bonus at http://www.english.pokersemdeposito.com/ for Titan Poker the thing is I do not know where to begin ! cash game or tournments? wath should I Play and wath stakes?Cause Idon´t learned much Pokerstrategy!

Congartulations on your web site

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails