Sunday, September 5, 2010

Surf's Up!

Thanks everyone for sticking with me during the summer break!  I didn't do a lot of crafts over the summer we were to busy playing and working!

This summer we bought a surf board and have been trying to learn how to surf!  Boy, it's been fun!  I did realize that I'm not as young as I use to be!


New surf board!


We got the long board!  It's suppose to be easier to learn on!

Putting Sticky Bump wax on the board!  The wax helps you not fall off!

There's my girl!  Her first try!  Not bad!

My hubby!  Not bad either but doesn't look as cool as E!  Hey, at least he's up!

Even E's friend joined in on the fun!
Sorry no pictures of me surfing, but I didn't do as well as everyone else!  Oh well, I'll keep trying!

I hope everyone had a great summer!

15 comments:

Kat said...

Fun pictures! Looks like a great weekend. We spent ours moving Cait into her first "real apartment". On the THIRD FLOOR! Her nest is feathered, she started her new job, and our nest is really and truly empty. I think I need to learn to surf :) Kat

Michelle said...

The weekend looks picture perfect! Good luck with learning the surfboard!

Pat @ Mille Fiori Favoriti said...

I used to watch "Gidget" as a child and I always wanted to learn how to surf :) It looks like so much fun!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday!

LV said...

This looks easy for the person doing it. I enjoy watching others, but never would I try it. Best of luck on your trying.

J Bar said...

Great summery shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Shelle @ Dreamy Nest? {not!}* said...

Those are great pictures and what a wonderful way to spend your summer!
Been missing you. Hope you'll be back blogging soon. :)
xoxoxox

3 Giggly Monsters said...

Hello I am a new follower from the OW. I would love a follow back at http://megankayden.blogspot.com/

GoodyGirlRed said...

I love it--very cool!

Shirley said...

Looks like fun but that's one thing I never tried.

HollyC said...

Hi! Stopping by from Outdoor Wednesday. I love the surfing shots! I'm not brave enough to try it...sharks and all, but I've always loved to watch others do it. Thanks for sharing.
~Holly

Marina Capano said...

so cool! I love it!

I love bikini with American flag!fantastic!

xoxo

The Paint Splash said...

Great fun! I can't even imagine trying! Have a blessed week. Debbie

Ms. Bake-it said...

How fun!! Great photos. I love E's patriotic bikini! Sounds like you had a fabulous summer!

~ Tracy

Ms. Bake-it said...

How fun!! Great photos. I love E's patriotic bikini! Sounds like you had a fabulous summer!

~ Tracy

Linda said...

I used to surf when I was a girl and we lived at the beach....my boys enjoy surfing now. Great photos!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails