Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

It's time to Get Your Craft on Thursday!  200 wonderful people linked up to last weeks party!  Boy, y'all are all so talented.

What a wonderful log bench from The Paisley Cupcake


Beautiful starburst mirror at Quarry Orchard!

Remember last week I told you about Simply Bags?  Well look what I received in the mail.  My very own personalized tote bag and I love it!  I have already changed my old laptop bag with this one.  Please visit Simply Bags to get your very own personalized tote bags!


Thank you all again for joining my party!


Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday? I know I am!

RULES are very simple: Link to a specific blog post and not just your blog and don't forget to visit other participants and leave a comment. Please make sure you grab my cute button below (the code is on the right of my side bar), so everyone will know where to link to. Make sure you link back to Life As Lori somewhere on your blog...



Get your craft on Thurs.






10 comments:

Sherry said...

Cute bag! Thanks for hosting.
Sherry

Steph said...

Thanks for hosting the party!

Beth @ Sand To Pearl said...

Thanks for hosting the party. I love these things, and I love looking at what others have to share, gives more inspiration and I like finding other blogs that want to follow.

Chrissie said...

Thanks for hosting today!

The Autocrat: Haley said...

Lovin' the bag! Thanks for hosting! :)

Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting...

Megan {Honey We're Home} said...

Thanks for hosting Lori, I'm off to check out that starburst mirror- I'm about to make on too:)

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting!! :)

billiemonster said...

Hi Lori! I'm a new follower of you! Thanks so much for hosting by the way. :O)

~ www.billiemonster.com ~

Jami said...

Wow! You've got some great stuff on here. I'll have to go through my projects and see if I have something to link up! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails