Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday and we have a winner!

The winner of the $30.00 Gift Certificate to Wildflowers and Whimsy is........

Erin from Making Memories One Fun Thing After Another!  Congrats Erin.... Please get in touch with me so I can hook you up with Wildflowers and Whimsy!


Here are few projects from some pretty crafty people...


Revamped-step-stool from Cottage Hill...  It once had carpet one it...  Go check it out.  Very cute.

Beautiful fall tablescape from Nancy's Daily Dish!

And now for Get Your Craft on Thursday!


Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

2. Grab my party button below, so everyone can get in on the fun.

3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.


Get your craft on Thurs.

8 comments:

Lindy said...

Lori - Thanks for featuring my step stool...I'm so excited and I'm gettin' my button, too!

Mel said...

Hi Lori,

I've been crafting up a storm lately, so I thought I'd add a few posts to your party. Thanks for hosting.

Suzanne said...

That step-stool is fabulous and the tablescape beautiful! Thanks for hosting. It's appreciated.

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this link party. Just found your blog; love it!

Kim @ Savvy Southern Style said...

Thanks Lori for hosting. I know how much work this is now. I was going to leave a comment a few minutes ago and my dog distracted me and then a blogger emailed me to tell me my comments weren't working and I went in panic mode. I finally fixed it. Thanks.

Mary said...

Hi Lori. I just found your blog and I'm glad I did! I've been making Christmas Ornaments and thought I'd share them with you & your readers. Thanks for hosting such a great party!

kristi said...

Thanks for hosting Lori! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails