Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

It's time once again for Get Your Craft on Thursday! 

Look at this beautiful Tile looking backsplash over at This Trifty House!





Very cute Santa paintbrushes over at Suzy's Artsy Crafsy Sitcom!


And now for Get Your Craft on Thursday!


Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

2. Grab my party button below, so everyone can get in on the fun.

3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please. 
 
 



Get your craft on Thurs.

7 comments:

☞ ⒶⓃⓃⒺ ☜ said...

Thanks for hosting another great party!!!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party.

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

Hi Lori-
I met your sister yesterday. She is so sweet!! I love my sign she made me. I can't wait to put it up this weekend. I will let you know when I post on my backdoor so you can see your sister's work!

Have a blessed day!

Rebekah Greiman said...

Thanks so much for always being way on top of it & hosting these fun parties. I love it!

Suzy said...

Thanks so much for featuring my santa paintbrushes!! I am very honored!

suzy

Grace @ Sense and Simplicity said...

Thanks for hosting the linky party - I see lots of great ideas.

Blogging by Pictures said...

love your blog! i added your linky button to the bottom of my blog! :)

bloggingbypictures.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails