Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving and Get Your Craft on Thursday!

I hope everyone is having a great Thanksgiving and enjoying your friends and family!

I would like to take a moment and tell my wonderful mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY!  My mom is probably going to kill me for posting this picture of her and Emily, but she'll have to get over it.  If you don't hear from me next week you will know she did end up killing me or has broken my fingers...... Hahaha...  My mom would never do that to me....


My mom is a wonderful mom and a wonderful Grandmother to my daughter and niece! 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!  I LOVE YOU!

Now who's ready to Get Your Craft on Thursday?

Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Grab my party button below, so everyone can get in on the fun.
3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.

Get your craft on Thurs.
 

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Have a blessed Thanksgiving Day!

Steph said...

Happy Thanksgiving, and Happy Birthday to your gorgeous Mom!

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting!

Kathy said...

Your Mom and dtg are beautiful -I think you saved yourself by posting a picture of your mom with your dtg , she could never object to that ! :-) I bet your Mom is proud of you too -all the incrediable talent you have and you share so freely with all of us in blogland

LambAround said...

There are so many wonderful ideas here! I hope you and your family had a nice Thanksgiving. Thanks for hosting :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails