Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday and we have a winner!

The winner for the $65.00 CSN gift card is Blondie over at Blondie's Journal!  Congrats!  Email me so I can get you your gift card!!!!  Thank you everyone who played along!

Here are a few projects from last weeks party!

Very pretty mantel from It's a Priceless Life!


How to make your on Christmas tree top from Cheri Quite Contrary!  Isn't her tree just beautiful?  I love it. I'm a huge fan of purple!


Another pretty mantel from Room by Room!


And now for Get Your Craft on Thursday!


Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

2. Grab my party button so everyone can get in on the fun.

3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.



Get your craft on Thurs.

8 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

I love stopping by to see all the great projects and crafts and nearly fell over when I saw my name as a winner! Thanks so much, Lori!

XO,
Jane

It's A Priceless Life said...

Thank you so much for featuring my mantle!!! I was excited to see it on your front page! Thank you for hosting your link party!!
Happy Holidays!
Shantel @
www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Yea -- I made something! Thank you for hosting a wonderful party, Lori! So glad that I finally can show up with something! Have a wonderful week, my friend.

Barbara Jean said...

Thanks for hosting Lori.

Great ideas this week!

blessings

barbara jean

Colleen @ MuralMaker&More said...

Thanks for hosting, Lori. I always love blog parties, but this time of year it's just so much fun . . . like getting to see everyone's house {ggg} Better than trying to peek in windows at night ;)

Carolyn said...

Thanks for hosting the party. I'm your newest follower. Would love to have you follow me too.

carolyn | homework
http://carolynshomework.blogspot.com/

Cheri said...

Lori, thanks SO much for featuring me!!! I have your button on my right sidebar now. :)))

Anonymous said...

I am new to these Linky parties, and love seeing all the talented guests. I do wonder how a window treatment etsy shop can advertise on these parties.
Liz

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails