Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Christmas is just a week away!  I hope everyone is ready, but if you are looking for a few more ideas let's take a look at some projects from last week!  I swear y'all always blow my socks off when I look at all the amazing crafts out here!


Very pretty Christmas Decoration from Adventures in Creating!

Add a little bling to your wine glasses from Etcetorize!

Look at these super cute tissue Christmas trees.  I'm totally going to try these!  Visit Creative Mommas to see how it's made.


Don't forget to make some cookies for Santa! See how it's done at Crazy Domestic!

And now for Get Your Craft on Thursday!


Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

2. Grab my party button so everyone can get in on the fun.

3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.

Get your craft on Thurs.

9 comments:

Sharon@Keeninspirations said...

Hi Lori!
Thank you for hosting another great gathering of ideas!
I can blog hop while I am snowed and now iced in!
Stay warm!

Etcetorize said...

Hi Lori, Thanks so much for stopping by Etcetorize and featuring my wine gems! I always enjoy your linky parties~

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this blog party.

the cape on the corner said...

just in scrolling to add mine i saw so many cute things! thanks for hosting, and hope you're having a great week!

AliLilly said...

Thanks for hosting!! :)

Purnima@a creative project said...

Hi Lori
Thanks for hosting the lovely party!! It is always fun to find so many creative projects in one place!!
By mistake I added my project 2 times sorry. Pls delete one of them.
Thanks!!
P

Jan @ bobbypins boardwalk said...

Thank you for hosting, Lori! inspiration abounding!

Megan said...

thanks for featuring my cookies! And thanks for hosting the linky party!

Dacia said...

Thanks for featuring my trees!! I just love them in my living room :) Love this time of year and all the great ideas everyone is creating!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails