Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas and Get Your Craft on Thursday!

We are in New York City for our Christmas Holiday!  What a wonderful time we are having! 


Empire State Building!





 Lady Liberty! How beautiful she is....


 Inside Tiffany's!  What a place!


 Christmas lights in Brooklyn!


Merry Christmas from my family to yours! 




And now for Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Grab my party button so everyone can get in on the fun.
3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.

Get your craft on Thurs.

9 comments:

Cathy said...

Thank you for the great pictures of NY! I especially like the picture taken at Tiffany's.

Lindy said...

Love the NY pics -- Thanks for hosting!!!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

WOW, New York! Cool!

Thanks for hosting this blog party.

☞ ⒶⓃⓃⒺ ☜ said...

Tiffany's caught my eye!!! What fun to be able to shop there!

Thanks for hosting a fun party...and have a very Merry Christmas!!!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

Christmas Blessings to you and your family, From my mountain to yours Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

Wendy said...

You're so lucky to be in New York, I LOVE New York and it must be amazing at Christmas!

Organize with Sandy said...

Lori...thanks. I just found your link party. Thanks!
I have just started 2 of them myself. If you have any organizing crafts I'd love for you to link up to my Organizing Mission Monday on my Organizewithsandy.com site.
I also just started one that you can link up this link party to if you want on my chatwithsandy.com site called Wicked Sweet Wednesday.
Hope to see you there!

Al McLeary said...

Happy Holidays Lori.

Sandy said...

I just had to stop by and say "Happy Holidays" to you and yours.. I so enjoy your blog..
hugggsss
Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails