Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

It's time once again To Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Let's take a look at some projects from last week, shall we?

Bathroom make over West Furniture Revival

Custom Built Ottoman from Potential Treasures!



Now let's get ready for Valentine's!  Cute Valentine flower pot from Pocket Full of Pink!

If you have been featured and would like to grab my I was featured button please do so!

Now let's Party!



Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

2. Grab my party button so everyone can get in on the fun.

3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.
Get your craft on Thurs.

9 comments:

Lindy said...

Thanks so much for hosting...

Andi @ Potential Treasures said...

Thank you for featuring my ottoman! Have a wonderful night!

Karen said...

Thanks so much Lori for featuring my Valentine Flower pot. I appreciate it! Have a great week.

Linda said...

Thanks, Lori, for having this party! There are some fabulous things here...so much to learn. Best wishes, Linda

Maridith @ Strictly Homemade said...

Hey Lori, I hope you had a wonderful holiday. I just wanted you to know I posted about my backdoor and the vinyl I got from your sister! Go and check it out. Love it! Have a great day!

Ⓙaη @ ฿◎ßßƴ℘ḯη❝﹩ ℬ◎aґdẘαʟк ツ said...

Hi Lori! Happy 2011. I hope you have a wonderful year filled with goodness.

Carolyn said...

Happy New Year - thanks for hosting the linky party.
carolyn - homework

Laurie said...

Happy New Year, Lori! Thanks so much, as always, for hosting a great linky party. I love to come by and get inspired!!!

AliLilly said...

Thanks so much for hosting!! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails