Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Please don't forget to join the Valentine's Party!  You can go HERE and join the fun!  Please grab my cute little button so everyone will know where to go to join the fun!  The party will rock until February 14th!  Hope to see ya there!  I'll be featuring some Valentine's craft's during to party! 


life as lori
 
Here are some projects from last weeks Get Your craft on Thursday Party!
Cute candle holder from Christine & Co

 
Love these etched glasses from Sumo's Sweet Stuff!

 
Winter icicle choker from Artfully at Atelier Caroline
 Now let's Party!

If you've been featured and would like to grab my I was featured button please do so!

Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:
1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

2. Grab my party button so everyone can get in on the fun.

3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.
Get your craft on Thurs.
 
Don't forget to join The Valentine Party! 


2 comments:

CherishedBliss said...

Very excited to have found your blog!! My first time to link up! Looking forward to great ideas!!!

Sandy Jenney - Organize with Sandy said...

Thanks for the link up! My craft is a bit different... but reorganizing a room can be considered a craft of sorts. lol
I'd love it Lori if you wanted to link up your link party on my list.
I'll leave the link up page as my click through on here. Thanks!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails