Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Please don't forget to join the Valentine's Party! You can go HERE and join the fun! Please grab my cute little button so everyone will know where to go to join the fun! The party will rock until February 14th! Hope to see ya there! I'll be featuring some Valentine's craft's during to party!


life as lori

Here are some neat projects from last week!
 
PB Inspired Wall Print from The Joys of Educating!

Pretty pictures frames from Elements Interiors!
 
 
BEAUTIFUL staircase makeover by In My on Style!

Now let's Party!

If you've been featured and would like to grab my I was featured button please do so!

Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.
2. Grab my party button so everyone can get in on the fun.
3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.

Get your craft on Thurs.


Don't forget to join The Valentine Party!

8 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for hosting!

melismama said...

Lori - Thank you so much for mentioning my PB Inspired Wall Hanging from last week! That was so nice of you! I made pillows and blogged about it yesterday too, that match!

I am all set for tomorrow's link up, Got your button on my side bar too! Looking forward to it!

8)

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

thanks for hosting! lots of great projects to look at.

Sharon said...

Hi Lori!
Thanks for hosting! I'll be back to join your Valentines Party too! I have a CSN Stores GC going on right now, so stop by and enter when you have a minute.

AUDRA said...

I am having a little trouble with your button though, for some reason it's not showing up on my post. I'll link back to you though. Thanks for hosting!

kara@elements-interiors.net said...

LORI!!! OMGosh! Thank you SO MUCH for the Feature...What a Blessing! Always LOVE you Party!

xoxokara

Lolly Jane said...

THANKS for hosting!! (:
xoxo

Naturally Me Creations said...

Tnx for hosting Lori! :) Have a lovely weekend!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails