Saturday, January 22, 2011

Valentine Ideas!

Are you searching for some Valentine Ideas?  Well look no further!  Here are a few ideas from my Valentine Party!

Very pretty topiary from Not Just a Housewife!

Valentine tree from Thirty Decor Mom!

Valentine Candy Wreath from Thrifty 101...

You still have time to join the party!  The party will keep going until Valentine's Day, February 14th. So link any of your Valentine's projects you are working on, or that are finished! I can’t wait to see them!


Please ONLY LINK Valentine crafts!

If I've featured your projects, please grab my I was featured button if you would like too!

Grab my cute button so everyone will know where to find the party!


life as lori
 
Just click HERE to join the Party!

2 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Everything is SO cute, Lori!! I guess the big day is just around the corner!! :-)

XO,
Jane

Stacy said...

Thanks for the feature!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails