Friday, January 14, 2011

Valentine Party!

With Valentine's Day coming soon, it’s time to have a party! I decided to throw a Valentine's party to help motivate me and others with some easy craft ideas! Is this going to be fun? I think so, that is why I decided to have another party! You know I love parties. I’ll keep the party going until Valentine's Day, February 14th. So link any of your Valentine's projects you are working on, or that are finished! I can’t wait to see them!

Please ONLY LINK Valentine crafts!
 
Here is my my Valentine's Wreath!
 




Now on with the Valentine Party!
Grab my button so everyone will know where to find your crafts!

life as lori





6 comments:

Lolly Jane said...

thanks for inviting us & hosting!! (: have a great weekend! xo

Alicia said...

Hi Lori!

Thanks for visiting me and letting me know about the Vday linky!

Some really great looking projects!

Alicia {ProtoDoom.com}

Kerry said...

Thanks for hosting, Lori! I love looking at all the ideas for Valentine's Day. :)

Erin @ Crafts and Sutch said...

Hi Lori! Thank you so much for the invite! I'm linking up and enjoying all the LOVELY ideas! :)

Lindy said...

Sorry Lori - I didn't notice it was a valentine party until it was too late -- please don't hesitate to take me back down!

Robby said...

Totally uploaded my entry into the wrong link party! Apparently there's no way for me to remove it; sorry about that!

Please do remove if you can. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails