Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Get Your Craft on Thursday!

Hi guys, sorry I'm late but we have basketball!  We had a tournment game tonight and the girl's won! Yea!  We have another one tomorrow night!  I'll be glad when basketball is over this season!

Here are a few things I've been doing during basketball season!


Our dog Alice the bulldog!  She's the mascot!




We had a get together for the girl's and we bought these cups from Expres Urself!

Emily is already putting hers to good use!



Don't for get to join the Valentine Party!




Now let's Party!

Here are the rules just to make sure we are all playing fair:

1. Link to your specific post, not the main page of your blog.

2. Grab my party button so everyone can get in on the fun.

3. No advertisements for shops, websites, giveaways or other link parties please.


Get your craft on Thurs.


8 comments:

Krafty Kat said...

Congrats on the tournament & Alice is too cute! Good luck to the girls tomorrow! Thanks so much for hosting!

Sharon said...

Congrats to the the lady Bulldogs and good luck to them tomorrow! Thank you for hosting inbetween games!

the cape on the corner said...

oh my gosh, i love your wrinkly little bulldog! makes me miss the ones we had when i was little!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

Thanks for hosting this fun party.

Lolly Jane said...

Ohmyword your little bulldog is DARLING :) What fun to bring her to the games!

Thanks for hosting :) xoxo

Carolyn said...

Thanks for hosting. Love the basketball pictures - the banner, mascot and your superstar player!

⚜ ↁℯℬℬᴵℰ⚜ said...

Hi Lori, thanks for hosting your awesome partay! Going to look around now.

The Smith's said...

Hi, I thought Id introduce myself. I found your blog through another blog and looking at Valentine Craft ideas. The funny thing is, I was looking at the BullDog photos thinking how funny it was that your daughter had the same mascot as my daughter's school and then realized ITS THE SAME SCHOOL~! One of my daughters is an RCS Cheerleader! Small World isnt it? Stop over at my blog and say Hi sometime! www.smithfamilyx6.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails