Tuesday, February 1, 2011

More Valentine's Day Ideas!

Are you searching for some Valentine Ideas?  Well look no further! 
Here are a few ideas from my Valentine Party!

The party is rockin` so don't forget to join in the fun!  You can click HERE to join the Party!

A sweet frame from Simply Crafty!

Valentine subway art from The Queen's Bee Hive

Easy Valentine Tags from Rusty Rooster Vintage!

You still have time to join the party! The party will keep going until Valentine's Day, February 14th. So link any of your Valentine's projects you are working on, or that are finished! I can’t wait to see them!
Please ONLY LINK Valentine crafts!

If I've featured your projects, please grab my I was featured button if you would like too!

Grab my cute button so everyone will know where to find the party!

life as lori 

3 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

These are all great, lori...I like to come and look!

XO,
Jane

kasthurirajam said...

wow....beautiful!

Shana said...

Those are great!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails