Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

It's been a while since I have posted anything, but since it's the holidays and I love Christmas I thought I would share some of my Christmas decoration with you!  I hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit.


2011 Christmas Tree


Fireplace mantel!  I made the wreath the other day!


Close up of my mantel!







Centerpiece on my island! 



More decorations!

Table setting!











Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Welcome back!! Your home looks just lovely!

Happy Holidays, Lori!

XO,
Jane

Neabear said...

Nice to see you again! The decorations look wonderful. Hope all is well with you!

~Linnea

Mom said...

Your home looks pretty. I love Christmas (guess that's where you get it from.) See you soon. Love you all.

Ami w/AliLilly said...

Everything looks wonderful!! It's so nice to hear from you too. Hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday!!

Happy To Be/ Gl♥ria said...

CHRISTmas Blessings from my mountain top to your home…May it be the best one ever..Hugs and Love Gloria.

too Blessed to Stress said...

Love the island centerpiece :)

~ Emily N. from "too Blessed to Stress"

Heather said...

Hi! Please email me, I have a question for you :)

HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails