Monday, February 6, 2012

Easy to make Waffles!

My daughter loves waffles...  I mean she loves waffles...  I got tired of buying frozen waffles, so I found a recipe somewhere and started making these on the weekends.  I cannot remember who or where I go this recipe from, so if it's yours let me know, so I can give credit where credit is due. These are easy and delicous. 



I was lucky I was able to take a picture!  My daughter was starving! 

What you need:
• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 4 teaspoons baking powder
• 2 tablespoons white sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups warm milk (it does not need to boil, just warm)
• 1/3 cup butter, melted (takes about 1 minute in the microwave)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

How to mix:
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
3. Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately, or freeze. This recipe made 6 round waffles.
4. If you freeze them make sure you put them in the toaster to warm up.








Enjoy!


I cannot remember who or where I got this recipe, so if it's yours let me know, so I can give credit where credit is due.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are correct....My granddaughter loves waffles..
Happy Valentine's Day all of you.
Contacted the US post office. Got my check on Friday....Emily gets a new shirt when she comes up.
Love You
Mom

Marcie said...

Those look so good! I am now following you on GFC. I would love for you to visit, follow back and maybe even link up on my Monday linky party.
Thanks
Marcie @ www.IGottaTryThat.com

Ally C-ell said...

Wonderful recipe and easy to make too. thanks for sharing Lori!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails