• 2 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 4 teaspoons baking powder
• 2 tablespoons white sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 1/2 cups warm milk (it does not need to boil, just warm)
• 1/3 cup butter, melted (takes about 1 minute in the microwave)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
How to mix:
1. In a large bowl, mix together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar; set aside. Preheat waffle iron to desired temperature.
2. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Stir in the milk, butter and vanilla. Pour the milk mixture into the flour mixture; beat until blended.
3. Ladle the batter into a preheated waffle iron. Cook the waffles until golden and crisp. Serve immediately, or freeze. This recipe made 6 round waffles.
4. If you freeze them make sure you put them in the toaster to warm up.