Sunday, September 2, 2012

Fried but not Fried Pork Chops!

I am hooked on pinterest, and on Sundays I find myself looking at all the food recipes out there.  And I don't have to tell you how many recipes that are out there!  I found this yummy recipe from My Name is Snickerdoodle, so I thought I would give it a try!  If you know me I am all about easy and quick, and let me tell you these were easy!  Here is my version.



This is what you will need:

1 boneless pork chop per person
1 cup flour
1/2 cup of Lawry's
1 tsp parsley flakes
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion powder
1/4 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp salt
Real salted butter
1/4 cup water

You can use the above measurements as a guide.  Flavor to your taste I did!


Preheat oven to 350°.
In a bowl combine flour, Lawry's, parsley flakes, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, and salt.



Dredge each pork chop in flour mixture and place in 9x13 baking dish. Place water into dish.  Place 1/2 TBSP of butter on each chop. Cook for 35-40 minutes or until no longer pink in the middle.



These were really moist and tasty! 


 You should give them a try!




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails